(Adds details, share price) By Nury Sybli and Harry Suhartono JAKARTA, April 28 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , reported a 30 percent decline in first-quarter net profit, partly due to weak automotive sales after the government hiked fuel prices. Indonesia's auto sector has had a rough ride since the government more than doubled domestic fuel prices in October, pushing inflation to its highest level in more than six years and driving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Astra net profit falls 30 pct on weak auto market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.