(Adds analyst comments, details) JAKARTA, April 30 (Reuters) - Dominant Indonesian car maker PT Astra International reported a lower quarterly net profit on Wednesday because of much lower foreign exchange gains. But analysts welcomed operating profit growth of 28 percent and said continued firm economic growth and new car launches would keep sales growing later this year. The auto giant, with annual revenue equivalent to two percent of Indonesia's GDP, posted a net profit of 842.31 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Astra Q1 net hit by lower forex gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.