(Adds details) By Harry Suhartono JAKARTA, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Indonesia's leading auto maker PT Astra International said on Wednesday it planned to issue 1.43 billion new shares to raise 1.4 trillion rupiah ($157 million). Astra said under the rights issue, holders of 13 existing shares would have the right to buy seven new ones at the price of 1,000 rupiah each, details that had been eagerly awaited by the market. "The rights issue price of 1,000 rupiah was way lower than what we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Astra to raise 1.4 trln rph in right issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.