(Adds comments from executive) NEW YORK, Feb 21 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc. said on Wednesday it would provide global networking services to General Motors Corp. under a five-year contract worth nearly $1 billion. The pact expands on an existing deal and is one of the largest commercial contracts in AT&T's history, the company said. In addition to normal telecommunications services, AT&T will also manage GM's global information technology (IT) systems, overseeing the automaker's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AT&T lands GM network contract worth near $1 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642