* Audi to sell more than 1 mln cars in 2010 * China growth is in double digits * Audi CFO says earnings to grow faster than revenue in 2010 * Audi pretax profit target of 8 pct is the minimum -CFO (Adds details, background) BERLIN, June 22 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Audi unit will overtake its mid-term margin target and is set to sell more than 1 million cars this year as demand in China for its premium cars surges. Audi's finance chief, Axel Strotbek, urged investors not to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Audi to exceed mid-term margin target on China demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.