* Plant to move to full production, create 1,800 jobs * Audi to roll out 125,000 cars/yr in Hungary from 2013 * Quality of labour force, wage structure matters-Audi * Hungary PM says 2 pct boost to economy from investment (Recasts lead, adds more detail, comments, analyst) By Marton Dunai BUDAPEST, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German carmaker Audi AG on Thursday announced a 900 million euros ($1.2 billion) expansion of its Hungarian plant, the second major automotive investment Hungary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Audi expansion in Hungary seen boosting economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.