(Rewrites with outlook, adds detail from news conference) By Olaf Brenner INGOLSTADT, Germany, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The Audi luxury unit of Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen said on Tuesday it expected flat profits despite an anticipated rise in unit sales in 2003 after a slow start to the year. "We should find ourselves at around the (profit) level of the previous two years," Audi finance chief Peter Abele said at the company's annual news conference. Audi, which generated close to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Audi sees stable profits in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.