(Adds news conference, CEO interview, updates stock prices) By Jens Hack and Irene Preisinger INGOLSTADT, Germany, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's Audi brand raised its 2015 sales goal to 1.5 million units, 100,000 more than first planned, after on Wednesday posting its 11th consecutive year of record results. Audi AG is counting on growth abroad and new models -- including the A5 coupe to be unveiled at next week's Geneva car show and the R8 sports car due in April -- to take on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Audi's ambitions grow after record 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642