(Recasts, adds analyst comment, updates shares) By James Regan SYDNEY, June 24 (Reuters) - Australian Magnesium Corp's plan to mine and process the light metal for Ford Motor Co and others was thrown into doubt on Tuesday as it warned of write-downs of up to A$800 million ($536 million) after cost overruns crippled the project. Australian Magnesium (AusMag) shares crashed as much as 74 percent after a three-week trading halt was lifted and analysts said the A$1.5 billion proposal to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Australian Magnesium project hopes dive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.