(Adds analyst, CEO comments) MELBOURNE, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Insurance Australia Group Ltd. agreed to buy Britain's fifth-largest car insurance broker Hastings Insurance Services Ltd. and car insurer Advantage Insurance Co. for A$350 million ($261 million) in its first move into Europe. IAG, Australia's second-largest general insurer by premium income, said in August it wanted to expand into western Europe, using the expertise it has built in Asia. Australia's top car and home insurer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Australia's IAG expands into UK motor insurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.