(Adds company interview, analyst comments, updates shares) By Daniel Morrissey SYDNEY, June 30 (Reuters) - Australia's Ansell Ltd. cut by 58 percent the value of its investment in South Pacific Tyres (SPT), a joint venture with Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , due to cheaper imported tyres and costly raw materials. The world's largest maker of latex gloves reaffirmed its main Ansell Healthcare unit would meet its fiscal 2005 target of earnings before interest, tax and amortisation of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Australia's Ansell slashes tyre investment value" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642