(Recasts, adds background, closing share price, byline) By Justin Hyde DEARBORN, Mich., June 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Wednesday raised its earnings outlook for the second quarter and all of 2002, citing higher production at its largest customer and former parent, Ford Motor Co. Visteon, the world's third-largest parts supplier, said its second-quarter net income should total $70 million to $75 million, up from its earlier forecast of $60 million to $70 million. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Auto parts maker Visteon raises outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.