(Recasts first sentence, adds analyst comments and other details, updates share prices, changes dateline previously MEMPHIS) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Asbestos liability concerns pressured shares of auto parts retailers on Tuesday after the largest U.S. chain, AutoZone Inc. , said it was named as a defendant in lawsuits involving the sale of brake parts. Memphis, Tennessee-based AutoZone said it has never manufactured or installed brake products and does not believe it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Auto parts retailers slump on asbestos jitters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.