(Updates share price, adds analyst comments and other details, changes dateline previously TOLEDO, Ohio, adds byline) By Karen Padley CHICAGO, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dana Corp. said on Friday quarterly earnings fell after the latest in a series of charges taken during a year-long restructuring campaign. Results excluding those costs were at the high end of analysts' estimates, although the company effectively lowered its fourth-quarter outlook by sticking with its forecast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Auto parts supplier Dana's net falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.