* Q2 EPS $0.54 vs $0.38 year-ago * Q2 rev more than trebles to $201.5 mln * Raises 2010 rev view $600-$650 mln from $550-$600 mln * Shares jump 10 pct; Nasdaq off 1.8 pct (Recasts; adds conference call details, analyst comments) By Megha Mandavia BANGALORE, Aug 19 (Reuters) - AutoChina International Ltd , which sells and leases commercial vehicles in China, raised its full-year revenue outlook after posting higher quarterly profit amid strong demand for heavy trucks. Heavy truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AutoChina raises FY rev view in strong China truck mkt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.