(Adds Autogrill statement) MILAN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Autogrill said it was not studying acquisitions or planning a management buy-out, quashing reports in Italian newspapers it might be looking at acquiring the restaurant services operations of Compass . In a statement on Tuesday, the motorway restaurant chain operator said its board had not been "analyzing any initiatives regarding new acquisitions ... (and) has never taken into consideration or evaluated any possibility of a leveraged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Autogrill says not looking at acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642