* First quarter pretax profit $179 mln, matches forecast * Raises forecast for 2010 operating margin, sales * Shares drop as upgraded forecasts in line * Sees Q2 net sales up 40 pct, op. margin at least 11 pct (Adds quotes, background) By Patrick Lannin and Victoria Klesty STOCKHOLM, April 27 (Reuters) - World number one airbag and seatbelt maker Autoliv Inc reported record first- quarter profit figures on Tuesday but failed to impress some investors with its raised 2010 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Autoliv outlook disappoints after record Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642