* Q4 pretax loss smaller than expected * Sees operating loss in Q1 * Sees sales down more than 45 pct in Q1 (Adds CEO, analyst comment, details updates share reaction) By Victoria Klesty STOCKHOLM, Jan 29 (Reuters) - World number one air bag and seat belt maker Autoliv reported its first-ever quarterly pretax loss on Thursday and said it would continue to lose money in the coming months. Shares in Autoliv were down 3.2 percent at 1322 GMT, weakening after the news and compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Autoliv posts first ever loss, sees more pain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642