(Adds share, detail, CEO and analyst comments) By Karin Lundback STOCKHOLM, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Sweden's Autoliv, the world's biggest maker of seat belts and airbags, beat forecasts with its fourth quarter pre-tax profit on Thursday and gave a positive outlook which helped its shares higher. Autoliv said it expected January-March sales growth of around 15 percent and that its first quarter operating margin would exceed the 7.2 percent recorded in the first quarter of last year. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Autoliv profits up, share climbs on Q1 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642