(Adds detail, background, updates share price) By Anna Ringstrom and Victoria Klesty STOCKHOLM, April 26 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts, posted first-quarter earnings near market consensus on Thursday but cut its 2007 margin forecast, sending shares lower. Pretax earnings fell 15 percent to $113 million year-on-year, below the mean forecast of $118 million seen in a Reuters poll of analysts. Autoliv, which has faced headwinds from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Autoliv Q1 profit falls, cuts 2007 margin outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.