(Adds analyst, detail, background, updates shares) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, July 21 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of airbags and seat belts, reported second-quarter earnings below market consensus on Thursday as weak sales growth failed to offset higher raw materials costs. Autoliv posted pretax profit of $133 million compared with $135 million in the year-ago quarter and $137 million seen in a Reuters poll of 10 analysts. Shares in Autoliv fell 1.8 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Autoliv Q2 profit below consensus, shares dip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.