(Adds analyst, CEO's comments, share price) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Autoliv , world No. 1 air bag and seat belt maker, posted third-quarter pretax profit shy of consensus on Thursday, but said lingering weakness in the U.S. market would not stop it achieving higher sales. Stung by softer car production in its main markets, Europe and North America, pretax profit at the firm, which is based in Sweden but reports in dollars, fell to $92 million versus a year-ago ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Autoliv Q3 pretax dips on U.S. woes, sees sales rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.