(Adds CEO, analyst comments, background, detail, updates share price) By Victoria Klesty and Anna Ringstrom STOCKHOLM, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest air bag and seat belt producer, on Thursday posted quarterly pretax profit slightly above expectations and forecast higher 2008 sales, sending its shares higher. Pretax earnings rose to $149 million from $124 million in the year-earlier quarter, versus a mean forecast of $146 million in a Reuters poll. Operating margins ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Autoliv tops consensus, sees '08 sales up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642