(Adds chairman quote, details throughout, byline, share price) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - AutoNation Inc. , the nation's largest dealer of new and used vehicles, said on Monday that its first-quarter earnings more than doubled, partly from the additional income of a tax settlement. AutoNation reported a first-quarter net profit of $185 million, or 63 cents a share, up from earnings of $91.7 million, or 28 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter. The Fort ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AutoNation earnings boosted by tax settlement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642