(Recasts, new throughout with quotes, stock price and details, adds byline) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Car dealership group AutoNation Inc. on Thursday posted better-than-expected first-quarter earnings, helped by vehicle sales, as well as higher insurance, financing and parts revenue. The company, which nudged up its full-year earnings forecast on the back of the quarter's results, also said it would step up its dealership acquisitions as it gains confidence in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AutoNation earnings top estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642