(Adds details, CEO comments and byline) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Car dealership group AutoNation Inc. on Thursday said first-quarter profit fell 10 percent on losses from discontinued operations. The largest U.S. automotive retailer said net income fell to $87.2 million, or 33 cents per share, from $97 million, or 36 cents per share, a year earlier. AutoNation said income from continuing operations was 37 cents a share, meeting Wall Street analysts' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AutoNation profit falls 10 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642