* Q3 EPS cont ops 39 cts vs Wall St view 42 cts * CEO projects long, slow recovery for auto sales * Job creation is critical for auto sales rebound- CEO * Shares plunge 17.5 percent (Recasts with quotes from interview, details of imported vehicle sales, comparisons to Wall Street expectations) DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - AutoNation Inc reported third-quarter earnings that missed Wall Street estimates and projected a long, slow recovery for auto sales that will hinge on the strength ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Autonation profit falls short of Wall St estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.