(Adds CEO comments and byline) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership group AutoNation Inc. on Thursday posted a 37 percent drop in third-quarter net earnings on weak sales of new vehicles, particularly in California, its largest market. The largest U.S. automotive retailer said net income fell to $81.8 million, or 38 cents per share, from $129.3 million, or 48 cents per share, a year earlier. AutoNation said income from continuing operations, excluding items, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AutoNation profit falls on weak new vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642