* To double sales of own-brand cars in 2010 to 180,000 units * To start making MG 6 at British plant at end of 2010 * Expects Beijing to continue supporting its auto market * Sees big increase in its overall vehicles sales in 2009 (Adds further quotes from president, details, background) By Fang Yan and Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, Nov 23 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp aims to double the sales of its own-brand cars to 180,000 in 2010, its president said on Monday, as the top Chinese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AUTOSHOW-SAIC to make M6 in UK, upbeat on ownbrand car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.