(Recasts, adds analyst comments) CHICAGO, May 26 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc. , the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, on Wednesday reported higher-than-expected quarterly earnings on a modest 2 percent increase in sales at stores open at least one year. Same-store sales growth at the company has slowed in recent quarters as competitors such as Advance Auto Parts Inc. have gained market share, analysts said. AutoZone said retail same-store sales rose 1 percent in the latest quarter, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AutoZone profit rises on modest sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642