* Q4 $4.47 ex-items vs $4.45 consensus: Reuters Estimates * Some analysts see small miss, in-line with forecasts * Sales rise 1 pct to $2.23 bln * Shares fall 5.1 percent (Recasts; Adds analyst's remarks, same store sales, share buybacks, stock activity) DETROIT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc , the largest U.S. auto-parts retail chain, posted quarterly results on Wednesday roughly in-line with analysts' expectations as same-store sales growth slowed from the prior quarter. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AutoZone quarterly earnings fall 3.1 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642