* First-quarter revenue $1.9 bln vs est $2.02 bln * Earnings of $5.41/share in line with estimates * Same store sales rise 0.2 pct * Shares fall 4 pct By Mridhula Raghavan Dec 4 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc, the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, missed analysts' revenue estimates for the third time in a row as customers spent less on repairs. Auto parts retailers have faced weak demand in the past year as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-AutoZone revenue misses on lingering effects of warm winter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642