* Avis willing to divest $325 mln of rev for regulatory nod * Analysts see higher offers for Dollar Thrifty * Hertz largely favored by analysts to win deal (Recasts; adds details on Avis' financing, divestment) By A.Ananthalakshmi BANGALORE, July 29 (Reuters) - Avis Budget's bid for Dollar Thrifty may have come at a discount but the company's willingness to divest a chunk of its business to get regulatory approval shows its determination to go the extra mile to snatch the smaller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Avis ups the ante in bidding war for Dollar Thrifty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.