(Adds analyst comments, stock prices. Figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) OTTAWA, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Fuel cell developer Ballard Power Systems Inc. said on Thursday it will cut nearly 100 jobs, or about 15 percent of its staff, as it trims operating expenses by 12 percent to extend the life of its existing cash resources. Ballard said nearly half the job cuts had already been made through attrition and the elimination of open positions. The company, which also said it will trim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ballard cutting 100 jobs to extend cash life" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.