(Recasts with conference call, figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) By Allan Dowd VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 30 (Reuters) - Fuel cell developer Ballard Power Systems Inc. narrowed its losses in the second quarter, but said on Tuesday there are new delays with one of the first consumer products that will use its alternative energy technology. Chief Executive Firoz Rasul said Ballard is "disappointed" problems with a component supplier has again forced Coleman Powermate to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ballard loss narrows, product delayed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.