(Adds comments from conference call. Changes dateline, previous TORONTO. In U.S. dollars unless noted) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 29 (Reuters) - Fuel-cell developer Ballard Power Systems Inc. reported a steeper loss in the second quarter on Tuesday, due largely to a writeoff of an equity investment. The company also adjusted its revenue expectations for 2003 because of lower-than-expected growth in the power generation segment of its business, and timing questions about the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ballard reports deeper second-quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.