(Adds closing stock price) TORONTO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Shares of Ballard Power Systems closed at their highest level in four months on Monday after the fuel cell developer said it had won a $1.88 million order from a new automotive customer for its fuel cell engine and support services. Ballard's stock closed up 14 percent, or C$3.04, to C$24.74 on the Toronto Stock Exchange. On Nasdaq, it finished 13.7 percent, or $1.89, higher at $15.69. The company did not name its new customer, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ballard stock surges on automotive fuel cell deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.