(adds sources on Sanpaolo, Commerzbank, Mediobanca comment) By William Schomberg MILAN, June 28 (Reuters) - Leading Italian banks on Friday shunned a plan by Mediobanca to buy a stake in Ferrari from struggling Fiat after the investment bank snatched away their planned share offering for the legendary sportscar maker. Mediobanca , once the centre of deal-making in Italy, seemed to have regained some of its clout on Thursday when it reached agreement with Fiat to buy a 34 percent stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Banks shun Mediobanca-Ferrari plan after IPO slight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.