(Rewrites with outlook, adds CEO comment, analyst, share) By Jodie Ginsberg JOHANNESBURG, May 20 (Reuters) - South African industrial brand-management company Barloworld said a strong rand and adoption of a new accounting method hit half-year earnings on Tuesday, but that it hoped for improvement in the second half. The world's largest independent dealer in lift trucks said headline earnings, which strip out exceptional items and their tax effects, dropped 22 percent to 211 cents a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Barloworld says rand knocks earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642