* Q4 EBIT 1.48 billion euros, vs forecast 1.27 bln * Says sees EBIT improving significantly this year * Proposes 1.70 euro dividend, vs forecast 1.75 euro * First divided cut in 16 years was expected * Shares indicated up 1.8 percent in premarket (Adds company and analyst comment, premarket shares) LUDWIGSHAFEN, Germany, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Quarterly results at German chemicals group BASF again beat estimates and it forecast considerable operating profit gains this year amid a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BASF Q4 beats poll; sees profit growth this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642