(Adds analyst quotes paragraphs 7-9) By William Borden NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Bausch & Lomb Inc. said on Tuesday Chairman and Chief Executive Ronald Zarrella is forfeiting a bonus of at least $1.1 million for falsely claiming to have completed a masters degree. He will still receive his $1.1 million base salary, $1 million in long-term incentives, stock options and other perquisites associated with the top job at the eye care company. Zarrella will forfeit his 2002 annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Bausch & Lomb CEO is denied bonus over bio gaffe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.