* BAIC chief says committed to going global * Says "impatient", but can't control GM's Saab timetable * Targets 30 pct sales growth in China next year (Adds fresh quotes in paragraphs 4 and 7) By Simon Rabinovitch NANJING, China, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Corp (BAIC) might still be interested in buying General Motors' Saab unit, according to the Chinese car company's general manager. Asked by reporters on Monday whether BAIC would consider approaching ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Beijing Auto says "stay tuned" on GM's Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.