* Recurring operating profit 257 mln euros, vs forecast 207m * Consolidated sales 2.437 bln euros, vs forecast 2.433 bln * Dividend up 5 percent to 2.94 euros * Sees opportunities in emerging markets * Shares up 8 percent, highest since September 2008 (Recasts, adds analyst comment, share price) By Ben Deighton BRUSSELS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Belgian steel cable maker Bekaert beat 2009 profit expectations thanks to its European operations, and said it would invest further in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Bekaert 2009 profit beats forecast on Europe gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.