(Updates after news conference, shares) * 2011 recurring op profit 281 mln euros vs forecast 314 mln * Cuts final dividend to 0.5 euros from 1 euro * Says should not expect interim dividend in 2012 * Cautious on developed markets, China * Shares down as much as 8.0 pct (Recasts lead, updates after new conference) BRUSSELS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Belgian steel wire and cord maker Bekaert posted a near wipeout for profit in the second half of last year due to a collapse of the solar panel market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Bekaert chops dividend after solar panel slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642