Yohannes Edemariam AURORA, Ontario, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Businesswoman Belinda Stronach quit her job as president and chief executive of auto-parts maker Magna International on Tuesday and jumped into the race to become the leader of Canada's Conservative Party. Stronach, 37, who is the daughter of Magna International founder and chairman Frank Stronach, conceded at a press conference that she is a political neophyte. "I am not a professional politician but I have met a payroll, I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Belinda Stronach quits Magna for political run" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.