(Recasts, adds details from union throughout) By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Aug 27 (Reuters) - BFGoodrich, the tire maker, said the union representing 4,400 workers at four plants in the United States and Canada had ratified new labor contracts. The United Steelworkers of America said the approval was overwhelming, with 70 percent of workers at the U.S. plants ratifying their agreement, and 94 percent of the Canadian workers ratifying a similar agreement. Wages are on average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BFGoodrich union OKs contracts at 4 tire plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.