* BHP offers July-Sept coal price of $225/T * Nippon Steel raises prices for distributors 10-15% -media * Nippon Steel shares close up 2 pct vs Nikke's 1.2 pct * Rebounds in steel shares weak -fund manager (Recasts with company confirmation, analyst comment) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, May 27 (Reuters) - Global miner BHP Billiton has requested a more than 10 percent rise in the price of coking coal for the July-September quarter, said Sumitomo Metal Industries Ltd , Japan's third-biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BHP seeks 10 pct hike in coking coal price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.