* Drifts from administration message * Officials urged to strike 'delicate balance' (Updates with White House reaction) By Steve Holland WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden drew a complaint from the travel industry on Thursday by saying he would tell his family to stay off planes or subways to avoid a new flu strain, sending the White House into damage control. Biden drifted from the Obama administration's cautious message on the swine flu virus when asked by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Biden flu comments prompt complaint, correction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.