(Adds analyst comment paragraphs 5-8, updates share) JOHANNESBURG, Feb 24 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial firm Bidvest Group Limited said on Monday headline earnings per share climbed 13.6 percent in the first half of its financial year but was below expectations due to a firm rand. Headline earnings per share, which strip out exceptional items and their tax effects, rose 13.6 percent to 243.2 cents, from 214 cents in the same period a year earlier. Analysts had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Bidvest 6-month earnings up, rand bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.