(Adds analyst comments) VALENCIA, Spain, Jan 31 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker BMW expects the relaunch of its 3-Series will lead to an increase in deliveries of the best-selling model in 2005, Chief Executive Helmut Panke said on Sunday. "We will end the year 2005 with more 3-Series sold than in the previous year," Panke told reporters in Valencia during the premiere of the new revamped saloon. His remarks were embargoed for Monday. He said the group aimed to sell roughly 2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-BMW aims to sell more 3-Series cars in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.